Friday, 13 November 2015
* Doctor - This unit has the ability to heal friendly units by shooting them with their "medi-gun". (The same gun will have the reverse effect on enemy units). However, they are weak and are best kept hidden from the enemy's view.
* Sniper - This unit is able to shoot enemy units from much further away than other units. In particular, the player has the ability to see further by scrolling the viewport by moving the mouse, so they can shoot units who can't see them yet.
* Trooper - This is the standard all-round unit who is moderately good at everything. Recommended for beginners.
Recon - This is a very fast moving unit, ideal for looking for enemies in order to report to colleagues who can then provide the extra firepower in order to defeat them.
* Gunner - This is the most powerful unit; it has a heavy weapon and can widthstand more damage, but to counter this, it is very slow to move around.
* Assassin - This is a unit that specialises in sneaking up to enemies and killing them from close range. They have a very short shot range, but can do a lot of damage within it. In the future, they will also be able to disguise themselves as units on the opposite side.
Posted by Steve at 03:37